12V 200ah Battery Bank for Lead Acid Battery Replacement With A Grade Cells
1. Using the technology of lithium iron phospahte cell, superior safely, thousands of cycles , 100% DOD, under normal conditions.
2. Built in automatic protetion for over charge, over discharge, over current and over temperature.
3. Free of maintence
4. Internal cell balancing
5. Lighther weight: about 40%-50% of the weight of a comparable lead acid battery.
6. Wider temperature range: -20 ℃--60℃
7. Support for series application expansion (up to 51.2V) and two in parallel.
Curve for 12V 200ah lifepo4 battery :
Parameters for 12V 200ah lithium ion battery pack
|Electrical Characteristics||Nominal voltage||12.8V|
|Norminal capacity||200ah @0.2C|
|Cycle life||2000 cycles @0.2C charge/discharge, until 70% capacity|
|Self discharge||<=3.5% per month at 25 degree|
|Standard Charging||Max charging voltage||14.0V-14.6V|
|Charging mode||At 0℃-45℃ temperature, charged to 14.6V at a constant current 0f 0.2C5A, and then changed continuously with constant voltgae of 14.6V until the current was not more than 0.2C5A|
|Max charging current||100A|
|Max continuous current||100A|
|Max Pulse current||200A (<3S)|
|Discharging cut-off voltage||10.0|
|Structure||Cell & format||IFR32700, N60, 4S34P|
|Application||Solar, wind/home energy storage, UPS, boat, marine...|
Simple Guidelines for Using Lithium-ion Batteries
1. A failing Li-ion begins to hiss, bulge and leak electrolyte.
2. The electrolyte consists of lithium salt in an organic solvent (lithium hexafluorophosphate) and is highly flammable. Burning electrolyte can ignite combustible material in close proximity.
3. Dowse Li-ion fire with water or use a regular fire extinguisher. Only use a Class D fire extinguisher for lithium-metal fires because of the reaction of water with lithium. (Li-ion contains little lithium metal reacting with water.)
4. If a Class D extinguisher is not available, douse a lithium-metal fire with water to prevent the fire from spreading.
5. For best results dowsing a Li-ion fire, use a foam extinguisher, CO2, ABC dry chemical, powdered graphite, copper powder or soda (sodium carbonate) as you would extinguish other combustible fires. Reserve the Class D extinguishers for lithium-metal fires only.
6. If the fire of a burning lithium-ion battery cannot be extinguished, allow the pack to burn in a controlled and safe way.
7. Be aware of cell propagation as each cell might be consumed on its own time table when hot. Place a seemingly burned-out pack outside for a time.
Support OEM, logo print for yours is ok.
Custom voltage, working current, Bluetooth BMS and CAN all is ok.
If you need it, pls let us know freely, engineers will design it according to your requirements.